Did you know Pickleball is currently the fast growing sport in the U.S.?! So it’s no wonder professional athletes from the NFL, NBA, and other professional organizations are jumping on the Pickleball train! But what is it? Pickleball is a fun, low-impact, easy to learn sport for all ages that improves balance, agility, coordination, and more! Join us as we offer the first of many Pickleball programs at Tucson’s newest AND coolest Indoor Pickleball spot! Skip the heat, we’re bringing the fun indoors!
Starting November 24 | 10am-12pm
- Mondays, Tuesdays & Fridays
- October: 24, 26, 28, 31
- November: 1, 4, 7, 8, 14, 15, 18, 28, 29
- December: 2, 5, 6, 9, 13
- Paddles & balls available for use
Mondays starting November 7 | 10am-12pm
- Quality instruction & coaching
- Learn the FUNdamentals & Rules
- Instruction & Game Play with Feedback
- Includes 4 Lessons: Nov 7, Nov. 14, Nov. 28, Dec. 5
Held at Sporting Chance Center
2100 W Curtis Rd., Tucson, AZ 85705
Sporting Chance Center Cafe, only steps from the courts, offers many healthy drink and food options. Also, their hardwood floors reduce impact to the body, allowing for more play and more fun!
Paddles & balls provided if needed.
Easy to learn & great exercise!
Fun environment for all skill levels!